- 13-Jun-2014 to 12-Aug-2014 (CST)
- Windsor, ON, CAN
- Full Time
A.P. PLASMAN Inc. is a full service supplier to the automotive OEMs with its 6 highly automated manufacturing facilities and production of world-class products. We offer dedicated plants for tooling, molding, paint and assembly operations of Class "A" exterior trim products and sub-systems to a variety of OEM and Tier 1 customers.
Our ultimate success is based on our technology and our people. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of A.P. Plasman, and takes pride in being a member of our team. Our focus on our employees is reflected in the many programs and systems that we have in place to ensure a safe and healthy work environment, and an environment that encourages employee input, growth, and open communication.
We are presently looking for a new member to join our CORPORATE team as:
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Supporting advanced engineering, customers and program management with product designs in the form of 3D CAD data utilizing surfacing, solid modelling, assemblies, drafting and related tools in an appropriate CAD program in a timely manner based on established milestones.
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing data is accurately saved and logged as per company and customer requirements, including the use of customer data management tools.
- Supporting program management by providing design related information as necessary, particularly in the form of graphics, using products such as PowerPoint.
- Applying GD&T to drawings as per current ASME standards.
- Creating and revising 2d drawings adhering to ASME, ANSI and customer drafting requirements.
- Supporting feasibility reviews based on customer and company requirements and product knowledge.
- Managing and adding to the product design best practices.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a post-secondary recognized Engineering Technical diploma with preference given to candidates with an Engineering degree.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least 2 years of Catia V5 or Unigraphics experience.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience within automotive engineering field.
- Design experience in plastic injection molding product or tooling.
- Have an excellent working knowledge and understanding of all equipment.
- Must be willing and able to travel to the customer base within North America and Internationally.
- Must be able to attain a valid passport.
- Able to perform well in high pressure situations.
- Able to meet specific ongoing deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!