- 05-Jun-2014 to 04-Aug-2014 (CST)
- Windsor Plant 2
- Windsor, ON, CAN
- Full Time
A.P. PLASMAN Inc. is a full service supplier to the automotive OEMs with its 6 highly automated manufacturing facilities and production of world-class products. We offer dedicated plants for tooling, molding, paint and assembly operations of Class "A" exterior trim products and sub-systems to a variety of OEM and Tier 1 customers.
Our ultimate success is based on our technology and our people. We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of A.P. Plasman, and takes pride in being a member of our team. Our focus on our employees is reflected in the many programs and systems that we have in place to ensure a safe and healthy work environment, and an environment that encourages employee input, growth, and open communication.
We are presently looking for a new member to join our Windsor Plant 2 team as:
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Proactively complete maintenance work to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and general repair and maintenance of all equipment to maintain quality and production levels
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment within manufacturers specifications
- Maintain the building by repairing as required
- Fabricating or building items as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain MP2 or equivalent repair log
- Promote an atmosphere of team work at all time
- Recommend and participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work in compliance with the Quality and Business Operating Systems and all health and safety and environmental legislation.
- Completion of any other duties as assigned.
- Abide by Company Value Statement and the Company Standard Code of Conduct Trouble shooting of equipment and maximizing production time
- Trouble shooting and teaching robotic applications
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS:
Must possess a secondary school diploma or equivalent, with preference given to those who have completed Maintenance diploma/certificate and/or hold a ticket in industrial maintenance.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have education in the areas of electrical, PLC, mechanical and hydraulics.
- The successful candidate must also achieve the Company determined pass on an internal Technical Test.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least three years' experience in maintenance, with preference given to those who have knowledge and experience in the areas of PLC, electrical, mechanical and hydraulics.
- Able to pass the forklift, fall arrest and boom training provided by the company.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have reliable transportation, willing and able to work all three shifts (Days, Afternoons, Midnights)
COMPETITIVE WAGE RATE
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!